I have a few items in my closet that don’t get much use, so I thought I’d make some garment bags to keep the dust off.
I traced a hanger, straightened the lines, and added “ease” and seam allowance. (Note for next time – could have used a bit more ease.) for fabric, I used a white linen-cotton blend from the stash. I had bought quite a quantity of this, thinking that it would be perfect for SCA undertunics; I made 2 and then started working with 100% linen, leaving me with metres of the linen-cotton to get through.
Selvage to selvage makes a good length. Having a selvage at the bottom means no hemming.
stash -2.0 m